Are you at Risk?
Your Company Really Protected? Consider the following
Does all of my information exist offsite; files, phone
numbers, computer files, databases and billing applications?
2. Do I have a formal plan to continue my business
3. Is my IT staff's contingency plan for the network
really in place?
4. Have they covered my operations, an area of the
business that IT does not understand?
5. What about the phones and voicemail?
6. Have I ever seen it work?
7. Am I protected from virus and hacker attacks?
8. Will my insurance company cover me
Reasons why Companies do not have a plan…
No time – small to mid sized companies
are often to busy with day-to-day operations to plan
for a hypothetical
They don’t know the facts –if
every company knew the statistics that you have just
learned above they would understand the importance
of disaster prevention
Lack of Funds – often times IT
needs are overlooked to due high costs of equipment,
opting to remain with outdated equipment and cheaper
They are already backing up data –
many companies believe that they are protecting their
data simply by backing up on a regular basis. Many
times information is backed up and stored in the same
location, in which case, in the event of a disaster
all information would be lost including the back up.
can Office help protect you and increase
here to see if you are at risk. Tally your answers to
see how your company would fare in the event of a disaster.